Innovation agency, World Wide Creative is on the lookout for a mid-level Business Analyst with digital product development experience. The ideal candidate is someone that can translate business and customer needs into technical documentation. This person’s ability to produce SDLC documentation, process diagrams, test scripts and more, makes the BA a critical cog in the WWC product development machinery.
- IT related undergrad in B.Com IS or Honours in BBusSc IS / B.Com IS or equivalent experience
- Specialist additional qualifications related to Business Analysis advantageous (e.g. ISTQB Foundation Level / IIBA CCBA / Business Analysis Diploma)
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with client, suppliers and team members
- Delivery focused and proactive, a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent and proven analytical skills
- Passion for systems, usability and project delivery
- Problem solver that can demonstrate innovation
- Attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of general purpose technologies and applications
- Versatile, hands-on
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Identifying the organisation’s business needs through communication with the customer
- Producing SDLC documentation and deliverables, Build requirements Documents (Functional and Non-functional), Test Scripts/Plans, Project Plans and Schedules, User Manuals
- Able to understand and create process diagrams, use cases and user stories
- Knowledge of technical specifications to ensure understanding of the project and the proposed enhancements (e.g. wireframes and UX/UI knowledge)
- Testing the system for errors, bugs, and interoperability, while organising & tracking progress and evaluating for performance
TERMS OF CONTRACT:
- 9.00 to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. The schedule is ‘deadline-driven’ i.e. on occasions when deadlines are tight, work may be required outside these hours.
- 15 working days paid leave per annum.
- Employment will be subject to an initial 3-month trial period whereby performance will be appraised and reviewed.
- You will report directly to the Head of CREATE (design and development).
- Cape Town-based
- Salary: R25, 000 – R 33, 000 per month
If you’ve got what it takes to join World Wide Creative’s team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.