JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
This role involves the development of human-centered, value- added, brain-busting digital solutions that elevate the design and creation of WWC’s digital innovation focus to a new level of excellence.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE:
- Basic understanding of CSS, standards compliancy would be an advantage
- 1-3 years in a creative digital environment
- Some knowledge of Adobe XD or Sketch would be advantageous
- A problem-solver first and foremost
- Humble but ambitious
- A proactive self-starter
- An innovator
- Possesses a can-do vibe
- Play nicely with others & loves what you do
- Conceptualising game-changing digital solutions for WWC and our clients.
- Designing layouts for digital products, websites, apps, online experiences and campaign collateral to market these.
- To submit at least one unbelievably ambitious ‘World Domination’ idea to the team every quarter.
- Elevate the team vibe and culture of the company.
- Collaborate with other skill sets like developers, marketing and external suppliers to produce awesome digital products.
- Accurate archiving of all data and backup of all files/ create protocol of necessary.
- To grow UX and UI strengths across various digital platforms
- To grow as a team member and to contribute to the growth of fellow team members.
- To gain and offer knowledge through working in a dynamic and ambitions working environment.
TERMS OF CONTRACT:
- Cape Town Based
- 9.00 to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- The schedule is ‘deadline-driven’ i.e. on occasions when deadlines are tight, work may be required outside these hours.
- 15 working days paid leave per annum.
- Employment will be subject to an initial 3-month trial period whereby performance will be appraised and reviewed.
- You will report directly to the Creative Director (She’s pretty rad!)
- Starting date from 1 June 2017
- Location: Cape Town, Woodstock
- Gross Salary level: Between R10, 000 – R16, 000
- Employment type: Full time.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join the World Wide Creative team, send your CV & portfolio to email@example.com.