GET THE BOOK
AUTHOR: Mike Perk, WWC CEO & Creator of Future Fit
There are clear patterns of success from companies leading in a digital age. Learn the new attributes and action Future Fit™ leaders are taking to gain a competitive advantage.
The need for businesses to digitalise in order to sustain or gain a competitive advantage is colliding head-on with legacy organisational behaviour, or more specifically people in those businesses, fear or unwillingness to change.
THERE ARE CLEAR PATTERNS IN LEADERSHIP SUCCESS
The winning companies all have leaders that research shows have 10 key attributes and actions which make them “Future Fit” and allow them to build digitally mature companies. This book give insight into those 10 things and offers a practical guide on how to implement them.
BOOK LAUNCHES IN OCTOBER 2019
THE 10 ATTRIBUTES AND ACTIONS OF FUTURE FIT LEADERS:
- They are able to create a picture of potential that lights the way
- They lead with optimism and with core unwavering values
- They understand the importance of internal communication through continual. and rapid change and focus on it as much as they do external marketing communication.
- They walk the talk, they are Heavy Chefs. Its change is not just rhetoric. they back it up with action, finances and resources.
- They change legacy structures to encourage innovation
- They embrace failure, (but don’t celebrate it) to support innovation.
- They build a learning culture at the “Heart” of their business by increasing Humility (personal growth) and Love (Growth of others)
- They understand that it’s not always about “collaboration” but that “trust” is the base from which successful teams and performance is built.
- As AI becomes more effective, they know that they will need to become data analyst humanitarians. Bringing humanity to the data-driven options they will be presented with.
- The tech decisions they make are driven by values, rather than trends.