The SEO strategist will manage their own clients, but also collaborate and brainstorm with fellow team members across various clients.
Primary responsibilities for the role will include growing clients’ traffic through organic search, increasing leads/revenue, boosting conversion rates and finding new opportunities for growth. In addition to this we expect a hunger for pursuing ongoing personal development as a member of the team, while contributing to the success of the department as a whole, and sharing that knowledge with fellow team members.
REQUIREMENTS – NON NEGOTIABLE:
- Min 3 years in Organic Search
- Proof of at least 2 successful SEO strategies
- Experience in SEO strategy (including local, content, e-Commerce, mobile and natural link development strategies)
- The ability to leverage off PPC and work in collaboration with the team
- Experience with dealing and presenting to clients (involvement in pitches and proposals)
- Have a wealth of knowledge and be willing to share as well as learn
- Be an analytical and data mining expert, with report writing skills, delivering insights and recommendations based on data, but knowing what to prioritise based on the client’s objectives
- Excellent communication, written and verbal as well as organisational skills
- Case study of technical SEO implementation
- A patient, calm and level-headed demeanor with a healthy sense of humour
- Auditing client sites for SEO optimization (on-page and off)
- Writing recommendations based on audit findings and best practice
- Implementing recommendations with clearly defined KPIs
- Creating SEO monthly, quarterly and yearly strategy
- Analysis of and Insights to data
- Keyword research
- Keyword allocation
- Content optimisation
- KPI settings
- Client Presentations
- Consulting to developers, clients, client service
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge in: HTML, CSS, WordPress, Magento or other CMS systems
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- Understanding and roll-out of eCommerce tracking
- Multi-country strategy
- Mobile and app tracking and optimization
- Project Management
- Paid Media experience/understanding.
- Social media optimisation experience/understanding
- 3+ years in SEO
- 3+ years in web related services
- Accountability for your work
- Enthusiastic, proactive, detail-oriented, analytical, strategic and tenacious.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to run/be responsible for your own work/time.
- Ability to communicate technical problems to non-technical people.
- Organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Eagerness to share your knowledge
If you’ve got what it takes to WWC’s next SEO Strategic Hero, send your CV to email@example.com.
WWC prides itself in employing quick thinking experts that love to learn and share knowledge. The agency is on the forefront of innovation, taking a consultative approach with clients, whom they see as partners in venture. There are specialist teams within the agency geared around Digital Marketing (Amplify), Form & Function (Create), Research (Know) and Training (Learn).